From 15 to 17 January 2023 EcclesiaLab participated in the organisation of an international seminar entitled “Diocesan Synodality in Europe: What next?”. It was co-organised with the Luxemburg School of Religion & Society and the association Logia (Belgium).
These two and a half intensive days of work focused on diocesan synodality as a process of transformation, noting “good practices” and issuing perspectives. This laboratory of synodal methodology brought together 46 participants from 15 countries.
The working methodology was twofold: on the one hand, that of the EcclesiaLab (discernment by crossing different expertises) and, on the other hand, that of the spiritual conversation (advocated by the Roman Synod on synodality).
🇪🇸 Spanish version (available online)
- Article from CathoBel: The synod on synodality is full of good ideas in Luxembourg (in French)
- Article from Kerknet.be: Synode over synodaliteit: ‘Bijtanken in Luxemburg (in Dutch)
- Article from Kerknet.be : Synode over synodaliteit: dit is wat 50 experts ervan vinden (in Dutch)
- Article from iskk.pl : Rozszerzanie namiotu: europejski wkład (in Polish)
- Kerknet.be video report: Synode over synodaliteit: bijtanken in Luxemburg (in Dutch)
One response to “January 15-17, 2023 : International seminar on synodality (Luxembourg)”
[…] 🇬🇧English version […]